Clinical progress through Expert Engagement
Our advisory board services vet Clinical development strategies & tactics with key opinion leaders as well as community thought partners to generate insights & recommendations responsive to specific data development & strategic inquiries. Advisory boards are available to be held at global & regional summits as well as expert forums.
- Identification and recruitment of key opinion leaders and thought partners from premier academic and community settings
- Complete content and discussion guide development leveraging scientific expertise and medical oncology insights from OMI's sister company, ONE
- Moderation by medical oncologists experienced in drug development
- In-house meeting planning, execution, and onsite support, including travel, lodging, and all meeting needs
- Executive Summary and action plan development by ONE's Dallas-based team of medical oncologists and oncology-trained research professionals